Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Media Influenced Me


Media has a lot of effects and influences to people, may be positive and/or negative. It shares a lot and almost all of the information we need in our lives. It helps people, and destroys people.

Media has a lot of positive influences. It lets me look for information that I may need for my assignments, studies and researches. It keeps me updated to the current trends.  I get information and latest news about things that I am interested such as music, movies, gadgets and more. Music and movies are one of the good influences that media did to me. Because of media, I have the chance to enjoy myself and kill boredom.

On the other hand, media has also a lot of negative influences. I sometimes blame media for being so “addictive” that it consumes and wastes a lot of my precious time. It tempts me to browse the internet when time was already allotted for studying.

For me, I might say that media may already be part of my life. Every day, I browse through it even without reasons or maybe because of boredom. But, I can live without it. I already experienced daily routines with no media at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment